Sunday, November 1, 2009


I dunno what to put up.
The image on the left is a sample comic book page. I feel it is representative of my (current) art style. The other image is the same character, but facing another direction.

I'll be posting the comic as I complete it.


I've wanted to draw comics since I was a little kid, but I always assumed I'd be bad at that job. This belief has nothing to do with drawing skill. It's more that I am unable to think linearly. I also can't imagine how I would produce work REGULARLY throughout the year. I guess I'm being a negative Nancy. But I've been racking my brain for ways to circumvent these two problems. Hopefully I'll find a clever solution.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic as always, beautiful penmanship! Also, how coincidental is it that the word verification thing I have to spell to show the computer I'm not spam is "EMETT"?

    ReplyDelete